Move in stunning yoga spaces surrounded by nature as you immerse yourself in daily Nia and Yoga classes, MELT Method Hand and Foot Treatments, and movement workshops designed to rejuvenate and inspire body, mind and spirit. Find sanctuary as you soak up the beauty and bliss of the ocean, indulge in a spa treatments, detox in the sweat lodge, or relax at Xinalani’s beach front restaurant.
You can fuel your adventurous spirit by signing up for any one of Xinalani’s jungle adventures available each day, including canopy zip lining, swimming with dolphins, jungle treks, and more!
All of Xinalani's rooms are spacious, palm-thatched roofed cabins built on stilts that have their own private bathrooms and ocean views. They were designed with and elegantly furnished by local artisans. Choose from a variety of room styles that fit your style and budget by reviewing the options below. Traveling solo and looking for a roommate? Let us know and we're happy to connect you with a fellow retreat attendee!
One of the things that makes Xinalani unique is the fact that it's only accessible via water taxi. For your convenience, your transportation to and from the airport to Xinalani is included in your retreat fee. This includes transfer via taxi to the pier in Marina Vallarta (15 min) as well as transfer by boat from the Marina Vallarta pier to Xinalani (45 min).
Xinalani’s beachfront restaurant offers a healthy menu and a unique outdoor dining experience (expect to see whales and dolphins!). Your retreat includes three delicious healthy meals per day (vegetarian, fish, and chicken options offered) as well as a light breakfast option for early risers that offers a mix of granola, fresh fruit, Mexican coffee, and an assortment of teas.
RETREAT INCLUSIONS & COST
Your retreat fee* includes your accommodations, 3 meals per day, transportation to and from the airport, as well as all movement classes and workshops. The following rooms are currently available:
- Small Palapa: 4 single beds: $1,750 p/p
- Deluxe Single: 2 single beds: $2,350 p/p
- Petite Suite: 2 double beds: $2,450 p/p
- Deluxe Double: 1 double bed: $2,550 p/p (great for 1 person or a couple!)
- Eco-Chic Suite: 2 double beds: $2,650 p/p
Reserve your spot and desired accommodations by paying your Retreat Deposit of $700. Your full balance is due no later than November 15, 2018. Do not book flights until you have registered and reserved your room!
- Step 1: Pay your $700 deposit via credit card on Vickie's website (please note a 3% fee applies for all online payments). If you prefer to pay by check**, please mail it directly to Inspire Movement Arts, 1499 Ash Street, Lake Oswego, OR 97034.
- Step 2: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred room accommodations. Upon receiving your payment, we will confirm room availability. Roommates available upon request.
- Step 3: Pay your final balance by November 15, 2018.
*Airfare, spa treatments, eco and adventure tours, and alcoholic beverages are not included in retreat cost. All prices are per person. You are responsible for booking your own airfare. Book an arrival flight that arrives no later than 4:00pm and a departure flight that takes off no earlier than 11:00am.
**Processing fees waived by paying with check
Cancellations 90 days or more prior to the retreat will incur a fee of $250. Cancellations 60 days or less prior to the retreat are non-refundable. Please note this is a 7-day retreat. If for any reason you leave early, there are no refunds on your retreat fee as your room has been reserved for all 7 nights.
Email me at email@example.com